1. Be in grades 9-12 for the 2018-2019 school year. Middle schoolers are invited to join the Pinnacle Middle School Youth team!
In order to participate in Pinnacle Girls Lacrosse in the Spring at the competitive high school level, you must:
2. Be a residents of the State of Arizona.
3. Attend Pinnacle High School or Reside in a location that is closer to Pinnacle High School than any other public high school with a girls lacrosse program.
4. Have a valid US Lacrosse Number good thru 5/2019.
5. Complete the AIA Concussion Certificate.
Players will have to directly contact the AZGLA Executive Committee, who will solely determine the merits of the transfer request. and if the process can move forward. Players may be required to sit out one year and would have to be released from their current teams AZGLA repersentative. (Pinnacle President)