2020 High School Fall Ball Registration
We have just received notice that PVUSD fields will be opening up imminently, which means our fallball activities should be a bit more consistent with years' past. We are committed to delivering a fallball program that will feature:
- Approximately 20 lacrosse sessions between early October and mid-December
- These sessions will be 1.5 to 2 hours in length
- Days of the week will likely be Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the potential for a weekend session here and there
- We are working to secure Sunrise Middle School on Tatum and Acoma, our usual location, from 6:30 to 8:30pm during the week
- We’ll be working on position-specific sessions as well, for goalies, draw, defenders and middles/attack
- We’ll look to participate in a local festival our tournament in November or December to give our girls a taste of competition before rolling into the spring season – that will be voluntary and participation will require an added fee and registration if the club moves forward.
The price for this year's fallball program, open to all current 9-12 grade girls at any high school in the area, per AGLA requirements, will be $250.
Pinnacle girls who register and pay for 2020 fallball will receive a $50 credit off their Spring 2021 season dues!
This works out to approximately $5 per hour of experienced coaching instruction for PInnacle players!
Before you begin the registration process, know that you may pay your registration dues by credit card through this website.
Please note all registered players and a parent/guardian will be required to review our Return to Play guidelines and review and complete the 2020-21 Medical Waiver and Liability Release on or before the first day of practice in order to participate.
Current and prospective Pinnacle players must also read and agree to abide by the 20-21 Team Expectations document outlining our standards of conduct for the 2020-2021 season!
- The PGLC Board and Coaches